A compact member of the Nexus family, the EazyPod Complete is a mechanical and biological filter system for garden ponds up to 10,000 litres. The EazyPod Complete utilises static K1 Media, which provides enhanced biological benefits, even when using the EazyPod Complete solely as a mechanical waste filter.
Unlike the EazyPod and EazyPodAir, the EazyPod Complete benefits from having an integrated 18 Watt UVC built in to the inlet section of the filter. This makes it a complete filter system in one, helping to eradicate green water, therefore delivering crystal clear and healthy water for your fish.
How the EazyPod Complete works
- Water from the pond enters the EazyPod Complete via the inlet, cascading around the 18 Watt UV-C bulb, where any algae will be exposed to the UV-C radiation.
- The water then flows around the circumference of the outer chamber of the EazyPod Complete, passing through the stainless steel grill causing many of the larger solids to be filtered out and settle in the base of the outer chamber. This is the first stage of mechanical filtration.
- As water enters the central chamber, through the stainless steel grill, the fine smaller solids become trapped in the mass of K1 Media. Bio-films build up on the protected surface area within each piece of media, allowing biological filtration to take place.
- After passing through the K1 Media, the clean water then rises and overflows into the inner return pipe and flows back to the pond via the outlet.
- The EazyPod Complete is incredibly simple to clean. The connected air pump is used during the cleaning cycle to agitate the K1 Media to free up any debris and waste that has built up within the filter.
- All EazyPod Complete models are supplied with a 70 litre per minute air pump and accessory kit.
Installation - PUMP FED ONLY
- EazyPod Complete can only be installed on PUMP FED set-ups.