Size3mm 4.5mm 6mm
Quantity1.5KG 5KG 2 x 5KG (SAVE £5) 10KG 9KG (6mm ONLY)
Use the same food as the UK's premier Koi Farm!
- Our food range offers complete nutrition for every size of Koi.
- Fed to over half a MILLION Koi a year on our farm alone
- Exceptional growth rates, taking numerous fish to over 50cm at less than 12 months old
- Promotes good body shape
- Brilliant skin quality and vibrant colours
- Hundreds of happy customers (and fish)
- Fantastic value for money
- Feed 2-4 times per day depending on fish size and water temperature and no more than the Koi eat within 5 minutes.
- The smaller the Koi, the more often they need feeding.
- The more you feed, the more waste the Koi will produce, resulting in more water changes/filter cleans required.
- Optimum growing temperature is 23c.
- Remove uneaten feed from the pond in case of overfeeding.
- At water temperatures below 10c Koi have a reduced appetite and slow digestion, therefore feed accordingly.
- Don't feed Koi if the water temperature is below 5c.
Pellet Size Guide
As a rule of thumb, a Koi over 4 inches (10cm) will be able to eat a 3mm pellet. A 6-inch (15cm) Koi will be able to eat a 4.5mm pellet and a 16-inch (40cm) Koi will be able to eat a 6mm pellet. Please see the chart below for a complete sizing guide.
|KOI SIZE (INCHES)||FEED||PELLET SIZE (MM)|
|4 +||PREMIUM GROWTH||3|
|6 +||PREMIUM GROWTH||4.5|
|16 +||PREMIUM GROWTH||6|
Fast, Free Delivery £50
All our Koi Food orders as dispatched via DPD 24 Tracked Delivery. Order before 2pm for next-day delivery. Free delivery on all orders over £50.
Order before 2PM on a Friday, and you can now pay to upgrade your food to arrive the next day.
See Our Video