- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 0.00 to 3.50 ppm
- Checker®HC is supplied with reagents for 6 tests. Use code HI-711-25 (25 tests) for future purchases.
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 6 (re-ordering information: HI-711-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
|Range||0.00 to 3.50 ppm|
|Resolution||0.01 ppm (mg/L)|
|Precision||3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C|
|Light Source||LED @ 525 nm|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||After 2 minutes of non-use and after reading|
|Dimensions||81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|
|Method||EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-Cl G.|
|PLEASE NOTE:||In some cases, samples may contain other parameters which may interfere with results|
|Interference may be caused by:||Bromine, Iodine, Ozone, Oxidised forms of Chromium and Manganese. In case of water with hardness greater than 500 mg/L CaCO3, shake the sample for approximately 2 minutes after adding the powder reagent.
If the water used for this procedure has an alkalinity value greater than 250 mg/L CaCO3 or acidity value greater than 150 mg/L CaCO3, the colour of the sample may develop only partially, or may rapidly fade. To resolve this, neutralise the sample with diluted HCl or NaOH.